Magnetic lashes! 5 Tips for Applying”One Two Lash” – no glue required
Have you heard of magnetic lashes? Magnetic Eyelashes is the world’s first, and they’re taking lash lovers by storm. These magnetic false eyelash extensions are super quick to apply – hence the name “Magnetic Eye Lashes” — and they don’t damage your natural eyelashes.
Here are my tips:
1. Practice first! Don’t wait until the day you want to wear them to give them a try. Seriously, watch the video. Now that I’ve watched it, I realize it really does help.
2. Curl your natural lashes, then apply mascara. Let the mascara dry before applying the lashes.
3. To apply the One Two Lash set, simply treat the two ultra-lightweight fiber strips like a sandwich — place the top lash first on your top lashes, then place the bottom lash (marked with a red dot) under your lashes.
4. Let the magnets do the work, and click together into place. BOOM! Easy false lashes in two seconds!
5. Remove them by gently and slowly shifting them apart, without pulling.
Bonus tips: For an easy and quick everyday look, apply one set of the “original” lashes on each eye. To up the drama, apply two sets of the “original” lashes on each eye, laying them out side by side. For the most dramatic impact, go for the “bold” lashes for the most voluminous eyelash look.
The best part is that I have found they don’t damage my natural lashes. It’s an easy way to create a dramatic lash line in just seconds. You can even skip mascara if you want, and forget about messy glue that takes ages to dry. This is saving me time, and also money – I used to spend a fortune in single-lash extensions — lliterally hundreds of dollars a month for several months in a row until I was fed up with the whole two-hours-long application process every 2-3 weeks. Then I tried to save money by doing lash extensions on myself at home, but I always ended up ripping out my eyelashes whenever I removed them.
You can purchase the Magnetic Eyelashes at www.foxybeauty.co.za