1. Salon-Quality Straightening with Steam Function
Enjoy a polished salon finish at home with this professional-quality flat iron. Designed with 1-inch ceramic plates, the iron achieves high, consistent heat that reduces frizz and damage as it straightens your hair. Applying steam technology, with argan oil or water put into the tank on the flat iron, the hair can be protected during hair straightening.
2. Tourmaline Ceramic Technology for Smooth Results
High-grade tourmaline ceramic plates for a snag-free glide and more even heating than traditional flat iron straighteners. The floating plate design ensures your hair stays in contact with the heat, resulting in faster styling and smooth, healthy hair. A salon-length swivel cord offers greater styling flexibility.
3. Convenient LED Temperature Display Aids Styling
Monitor the flat iron's temperature on the easy-to-read LED display.
4. Adjustable Heat
Straighten your hair with heat up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Simple two-button controls allow you to increase and decrease the heat to your desired level. Temperature lock mode prevents overheating and keeps the setting secure as you style.
For very fine, fragile, damaged hair, use 300-375°F. For normal, easy to straighten hair, use 375-410°F. And for thick, difficult to straighten hair, use 410-450 °F.
5. Professional MCH heater, fast Heat Up
With a quick heat-up, you'll be ready to style in no time. A hinge lock allows you to keep the iron in a locked position for easier storage.
1. Pull the unlock button to release the steam chamber.
2. Release the steam chamber.
3. Pull back the black rubber seal and fill in water or water mixed a few drops of argan oil.
4. Imbed the steam chamber inside, follow the direction of the triangle.