R 2,950.00 ZAR
Innotox 100U is intended to reduce wrinkles caused by muscle spasms or excessive facial expressions. It can target wrinkles in the eye area, between the eyebrows, on the forehead, and around the mouth.
- Patients under 18 or over 65 years of age
- Allergies to any of the ingredients
- Pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Inflammation on the skin in the treatment area
- Blood clotting disorders
- Prominent hernias on the upper or lower eyelids.
COMPOSITION: The improved formula of Innotox does not contain proteins, albumin, or gelatin, unlike other similar drugs. The active ingredients are:
- Botulinum toxin type A
- Polysorbate 20
- Buffered saline phosphate, pH 7.0
- Type: Box containing one vial
- Quantity: 100 units
- Expiration: 3 years from the date of manufacturing
- Storage: Keep at a temperature of 2 to 8 degrees Celsius.
Top of Form
Please note that toxins are not eligible for return, refund or store credit. Additionally, please be aware of the following cautions:
- Free Saline: This product includes free saline to mix with the toxin, but it may be missing, broken or damaged during shipment. Compensation in the form of store credit or reshipping is not offered. Saline can be purchased locally or online.
- Empty Bottle: The bottle may appear empty, but it is not. Botulinum toxins mostly come in a powdered form and the powder may be mistaken for an empty bottle. The toxin must be diluted with saline before use.
- Melted Ice: During summer, the products may arrive in warm or hot conditions and may lose up to 10% of its efficiency.
- Storing Diluted Product: Botulinum toxin products are generally recommended to be used within 24 hours of mixing. Any remaining toxin after the first use can be stored for up to one month, but it may be less effective by up to 10%. Toxins should be stored in a refrigerator.
people are currently looking at this product
Guaranteed Safe Checkout